The U.S. authorities has a historical past of bailing out establishments and people in extraordinary instances. Sound Greenback seems on the historic report to look at a few of the most in depth packages.
- 1 A timeline of notable authorities bailout and reduction packages in US historical past
- 2 A timeline of notable authorities bailout and reduction packages in US historical past
- 3 1792: Financial institution of the USA disaster
- 4 1980: Chrysler Company bailout
- 5 1989: Financial savings and mortgage disaster
- 6 2001: Airline trade bailout
- 7 2008: The Nice Recession and TARP
- 8 2020: Coronavirus airline bailout
- 9 2020: Coronavirus pandemic
- 10 2021: American Rescue Plan
- 11 2022: Pupil mortgage debt forgiveness
- 12 Get Authorities & Politics updates in your inbox!